VITEMA: Arrest Logs From April, May, June and July Are Ready For St. John
ARRESTED ON JULY 2 IN ALLEGED CHAINSAW ATTACK: AKIL FRANCIS GUMBS, 37.
[wpedon id=”23995″ align=”left”]
CRUZ BAY — Due to Hurricanes Irma and Maria there was a backlog of arrest logs.
The Virgin Islands Territorial Emergency Management Agency (VITEMA) website, which normally lists arrests, does not currently offer that feature but says it will resume sometime in the future.
- Police arrested Richard A. Penn Jr.,50, at 4 p.m. on April 30 on a charge of first-degree aggravated rape. No bail was set.
- Police arrested Kimberly Coke, 20, of Estate Bellevue at 1:37 a.m. on May 30 on a single count of simple assault-domestic violence. No bail was set.
- Police arrested Danie R. Johnson, 29, and Curtis Nordby, 29, of Louisiana and Larry G. Gonzalez III, 27, no address given, at 4:50 p.m. on May 31 in Pond Bay on charges of third-degree robbery, simple assault, destruction of property, disturbance of the peace by threats and unauthorized use of a vehicle. Bail was set at $75,000 each.
- Police arrested Shakoi Mactavious, 20, of Contant at 12:05 a.m. on June 3 on an arrest warrant for charges of first-degree assault, third-degree assault and using a dangerous weapon. Bail was set at $100,000.
- Police arrested Jordan Clendinen, 21, of Coral Bay at 4:30 p.m. on June 13 on a V.I. Superior Court warrant for charges of first-degree assault, third-degree assault and carrying or using a dangerous weapon. Bail was set at $100,000.
- Police arrested Andy G. Greaux, 59, of Penns Point, at 2:15 p.m. on June 16 on a single charge of petit larceny. Bail was set at $500.
- Police arrested Joseph H. Haidler, of Pine Peace, on June 20 on a charge of driving under the influence. Bail was set at $2,500.
- Police arrested Jeanette Penn, 51, of Gifft Hill at 12:01 p.m. on June 30 on charges of unlawful entry, simple assault and destruction of property. No bail was set.
- Police arrested Akil Francis Gumbs, 37, of Calabash Boom, at 5:30 p.m. on July 2 on charges of third-degree assault, possession of a dangerous weapon and possession of a dangerous weapon during a crime of violence. Bail was set at $50,000.