VIPD Sets Out Parking Restrictions For D.C. United Soccer Match On Friday
FREDERIKSTED — The Virgin Islands Police Department wishes to advise the motoring public that parking restrictions will be in effect for the soccer match between D.C. United and the Bermuda Men’s National Team at the Bethlehem Soccer Complex.
Effective Friday November 15 from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., the following parking restrictions will be in effect:
- No parking on the shoulder of the roadway in the vicinity of the Bethlehem Soccer Complex.
- Entry can be gained at the most northern gate.
- The southern gate will be used for emergency personnel only.
- Any vehicle found parked in the restricted areas will be ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
- Please follow the directions of parking attendants while entering and exiting the soccer complex.
“The Virgin Islands Police Department and The Virgin Islands Department of Tourism wish the community a safe and enjoyable soccer exhibition match,” said Acting VIPD Police Chief Clyde Newton. “Your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.”