HEALTH DEPARTMENT: Charles Harwood Complex Closed Today Due To Malfunctioning Chiller
CHRISTIANSTED — Due to a malfunctioning of the air conditioning chiller, the Department of Health (DOH) will temporarily closed the Charles Harwood Complex, located on St. Croix, today at 1:30 p.m.
The following clinics/services will temporarily close for the day:
· Vital Statistics (Birth & Death Records)
· Community Health Clinic
· Communicable Disease (HIV/STD)
· Maternal & Child Health Clinic
The DOH encourages anyone seeking walk-in services, from the previously mentioned divisions, to arrive between the hours of 8:00am-12:00pm tomorrow, Tuesday, February 6th, in the event another early dismissal is required.
The following programs are still open and conducting business as usual:
· Family Planning Clinic @ Sunny Isle Medical Center, Suite 11, (340) 718-0482
· Immunization Clinic @ Sunny Isle Medical Center, Suite 8A
· Women, Infants & Children (WIC) @ Beeston Hill Medical Center (340) 718-9157 and @ Frederiksted Health Center (340) 778-7799
The DOH will continue to monitor the situation and keep employees and the public informed, via the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/virginislandsDOH and the media.